Manaiakalani Film Festival 2022 (Year 7&8 Extension): Emotions

Sometimes we feel really angry but we can take deep breaths and think calm thoughts.

Sometimes we feel sad and we can do things we enjoy to cheer us up.

Sometimes we feel worried so we can talk about it.

There are lots of feelings that we experience and that’s ok! It’s all about how we react to these emotions.

16 thoughts on “Manaiakalani Film Festival 2022 (Year 7&8 Extension): Emotions

1. Hi my name is Kasaline

I really enjoyed your video because of how your guys emotions were and that you talked, to each other about and that you guys helped pick up the rubbish up at the end and it made me happy. Good work.

2. Hi my name is Taufau

I really enjoyed watching your movie and your acting was amazing. I also really love the message it gives. I also loved how you controlled your emotions and helped each other. Keep up the amazing work!
    Kind regards, Taufau

3. Hi my name is Cherish

I enjoyed watching your movie and how finau didn’t like the way that the rubbish was everywhere.So she called her friends to come and help her clean up the rubbish because she was sad. I also liked your acting in this video keep up the good work.

Cherish

4. Hi Yr 7&8 Extension,

My name is Jimmy, I enjoyed your film about Emotions. My favourite part was when everyone came to help pick up the rubbish. Thank you for sharing. Keep it up

5. Hello Ms West and extension students i really do think your film teaches kids a lesson on how to control your emotions how to be confident and believe in yourself and that you can rely on others for support.There are no down sides to this movie the acting is perfect.It was not only assuming but it also tought people a lesson in your emotions

From Rylan

6. HI I’m hamza from room 2 year 7 this is relly good and you guys are helping new zealand it’s good you should keep it up

7. Hola, Creative space

I really like how Finau really cares about the sea and environment. I also care about the environment because i love turtles. Is Finau allowed her phone?

From: Swaimah – Room 5 literacy

8. Hi Year 7&8 Extension, my name is Zaria and I love your movie and it’s so cool how this is something everyone feels once in their life, so it’s relatable.

Thank you for bringing me along to this one! I did not expect to like it half as much as I did. I enjoyed your movie very much and I can’t wait to see what you come up for next year! That was a really good movie, I was not expecting it to be that good, and I’m so glad I took the time to see this.

I really enjoyed your video alot because of how your emotions were and that you talked, to each other about your problems. It’s was nice to see you guys helped pick up the rubbish up at the end and it made me feel very happy. Good work.

Kindest Regards
    From: Zaria <3

9. Kia ora Year 7&8 Extension!
    I was really surprised at how many emotions people experience everyday!, as expected you guys really do have such an interesting movie every year!, but I do love the fact on how you were able to solve all your problems in the end!

I wonder though, How would you guys cope if you guys weren’t happy at all?

Though, Lovely performance!
    -Atawhai

10. Malo e lelei!
    My name is Junior, I’m from Pt England School. I’m in Room 9.
    I really enjoyed your movie. I hope you had a good time working on your movie.
    Nofo a!.

11. Hi Year 7&8 Extension,
    My name is Finau. What a nice outcome! The movie was great and it showed different emotions. The emotions that were shown are ones we do feel but it also showed how we can fix them.
    We did a good job!
    Finau